Sunday, May 29, 2011

1st blog that people are reading

Hello All!

This is my first blog that people will actually be reading.  I blogged a few times before but the only people who "read" it were spammers.  :)  In the past I've blogged about natural family planning and health related issues.

I call myself the early bird because I am usually up by 5am, and as a result I go to bed early as well.  I've been that way since I was a small child.

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!  Tomorrow should be beautiful in Milwaukee!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dana,
    Should be 86 degrees. Have a nice Memorial Day.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane Brody has an article in the New York Times, May 31 edition, about the important health advantages of a good night's sleep. It sound as if you are smart about sleep, Dana! That isn't always easy to do when one has little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana,
    Great job on being an early-bird blogger!
    Mary U.

    ReplyDelete